Address: Krishna Plaza 1st Floor,
1st Nachiyappa Street,
Near Bus Stand, Erode -638 001.
- Phone: +91 9659864433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.cubeacademy.in
Diploma in Computerized Financial Accounting is a dual level programme aiming to offer candidates the advanced knowledge of computerized accounting. The course offers students a complete detail of computerized accounting by using the electronic medium. The program concentrates on instilling candidates with the technicalities and training in accounts sector helping them build their careers surrounding the fields.
Candidates are introduced to the aspects of managing accounts, payroll, tracking incomes and expenditure, analyzing forecasts and budgets by instilling in students the required office skills. Diploma in Computerized Accounting course introduces to students of computerized accounting the integrated systems used in calculating data along with imparting an in-detail knowledge of different software applications, spreadsheets and word processors used for this purpose.
1. Computer Applications - Ms Word, Ms Excel with accounts
2. Tally ERP 9
Who can join
The eligibility criteria for admission to Diploma in Computerized Accounting are as follows
• Applicants who have passed their class 10+2 in Commerce /any stream with a minimum aggregate of 45% and above from a recognized board.
Who can join
• 12th pass students (Commerce & non-commerce)
• Any graduate (Arts, Commerce &Science,Engineering)
• Working persons
• 12 months
• 2 months (120 Hours)
• Weekend Classes
• 10.00a.m to 12.00p.m Daily - Mon to Fri
• 2.00p.m to 4.00p.m Daily – Mon to Fri
• 5:00p.m to 7:00p.m Daily - Mon to Fri
• Weekend (10:a.m to 2p.m) Sundays